- 69% ENKA® viscose, 31% ENKA® rayon
Extracted from Swedish forests, ENKA is a plant-based material with similar characteristics as silk. Based on soft wood from sustainable forestry according to FSC, the fiber is turned into sustainable viscose-yarn in the German factory ENKA. The yarn is woven into fabric in Turkey and finally produced in Portugal.
Plant-based Enka fabric has a HIGG score of 4.
- Location: Maia/Baião, Portugal
- Number of employees: Two units with a total of 88 employees
- Working hours: 8h/day. 1h lunch break and a 10min break in the morning
- Certificates: SEDEX, SMETA Audit
- Signed our Code of Conduct