Animal patterns are still going strong, and this season we love to incorporate them in more understated and sophisticated ways, like with AW19's spot print. Cut from sustainable eco-viscose, this ‘Dakota’ blouse comes in a V-neck version with long sleeves. Wear yours at the weekend tucked into a pair of jeans or a night out with the matching ‘Maggie’ skirt in the same fabric and print.
The fabric is made of eco-friendly ENKA® fiber, a more sustainable alternative to traditional viscose and consist of traceable and FSC-certified cellulose, partly from Swedish forests.
Material & Production
• Fabric: 69% viscose, 31% rayon
• FSC® certified ENKA® fibers
• Designer print: ‘Spot Print’
• Made in Portugal
✓ 100% Vegan
✓ PETA Approved-Vegan
• Cold wash
• Iron to medium heat
• Dry cleanable
• No tumble dry, gently stretch to normal size when damp
Size & Fit
• Model is 176cm and wearing size 36
• Fits true to size, take your normal size