When shopping online at www.maylastockholm.com, exchanges and returns must be done within 14 calendar days from the order has been received. The return/exchange terms are that the item must be returned in its original condition, which means that it has not been used, washed or otherwise changed. Please be careful when you try the garments at home, some materials are particularly fragile and it is your responsibility that the product is returned in good condition.
All items are delivered with a return tag. The return tag and the Mayla tag must be intact and kept on the item exactly as it was sent. No returns will be accepted without the return tag. Returns that does not meet our policy will not be accepted and sent back to the customer.
The client is responsible for the item until it is returned to Mayla Sweden AB. That is why it is important to keep the tracking number. Please note that freight charges will not be credited.
The refund will be made to the same credit card used for the purchase. If you have chosen to pay by invoice (only available within Sweden) your invoice will be credited (except for the freight charges) and you will receive a new updated invoice from Klarna. You can also return your order in our boutique at Nordiska Kompaniet in Stockholm. You will be refunded through the webshop.
1. The return must meet our return & exchange policy outlined above.
2. Email your request regarding the exchange/return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Send your exchange/return to:
Mayla Sweden AB
Nordiska Kompaniet, Varumottagningen
111 77 Stockholm
Tel. +46 8 762 86 32.
4. Your order will be refunded when it has been returned and accepted according to our exchange/return policy.
As a customer you have three years legal guarantee. An item can be returned because of manufacturing issue, not for wear and tear. Please send us pictures and an explanation of the problem to email@example.com. If the return is accepted the procedure is a s follows:
1. If the item can be fixed, we will fix it and pay all freight charges.
2. If the item can't be fixed we will send you a new one and pay for the freight charges.
3. If it can't be fixed and we can't replace the item we will refund the purchase including the freight charges.
We reserve the right to deny returns if the item doesn't have a manufacturing issue according to the Legal guarantee.