We always strive to make quick and easy returns. Before returning an item, make sure that the return meets this return & exchange policy. Returns are accepted within 14 days of package arrival date and items must come back to us in its original condition, which means that it has not been used, cleaned or otherwise changed. Please be careful when you try the garments at home, some materials are particularly fragile, and it is your responsibility that the product is returned in good condition.
All items are delivered with a return tag. The return tag and the Mayla tag must be intact and kept on the item exactly as it was sent. No returns will be accepted without the return tag. Returns that does not meet our policy will not be accepted and sent back to the customer.
1. Send your request regarding the exchange/return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of what you want to return or exchange, plus your order number. For exchanges, please specify the new style, color, size you wish to receive.
2. Fill out the Return Form and include both the completed form, and your receipt of purchase, in your return package. Then send the package to the address stated below. Please keep the tracking number.
Mayla Sweden AB
Nordiska Kompaniet, Varumottagningen
111 77 Stockholm
Tel. +46 8 762 86 32.
3. Your order will be refunded when it has been returned and accepted according to our exchange/return policy.
Returns on full-price items ordered within Sweden are always free of charge. When ordering from the rest of the world, the freight cost is to be paid by the customer. If the customer makes an exchange, the customer pays for the return and we send out the exchange item free of charge.
As a customer you have three years legal guarantee. An item can be returned because of manufacturing issue, not for wear and tear. Please send us pictures and an explanation of the problem to email@example.com. If the return is accepted the procedure is a s follows:
1. If the item can be fixed, we will fix it and pay all freight charges.
2. If the item can't be fixed we will send you a new one and pay for the freight charges.
3. If it can't be fixed and we can't replace the item we will refund the purchase including the freight charges.
We reserve the right to deny returns if the item doesn't have a manufacturing issue according to the Legal guarantee.
The refund will be made with the same payment method used for the purchase and it could take up to five days for the money to get back. If you have chosen to pay by invoice (only available within Sweden) your invoice will be credited (except for the freight charges) and you will receive a new updated invoice from Klarna. You can also return your order in our boutique in Nordiska Kompaniet in Stockholm. You will be refunded through the webshop. Please note that freight charges will not be credited.