100% Tencel™ Lyocell
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers help to maintain the environmental balance by being integrated into nature ́s cycle. The fibers originate from the renewable raw material wood, created by photosynthesis. The certified biobased fibers are manufactured using an environmentally responsible production process. The fibers are certified as compostable and biodegradable, and thus can fully revert back to nature.
This garment is 100% vegan and certified by PETA, the world's largest animal rights organization.
- Location: Seroa-Porto, Portugal
- Number of employees: 55 employees
- Working hours: Monday-Thursday: 08.00-17.45, Friday: 08.00-13.00. 1h lunch break every day
- Certificates: GOTS*, Oeko-Tex® Standard 100*
- Signed our Code of Conduct